Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 23, 2009


I have pittly weak joints that always hurt. I take glucosamine pills to help make the joints stronger and less extremely painful. They no longer keep me up in the middle of the night so I figured the pills were working. But if they were really working, then should Adelaide be able to win the tug of war for my plate of Cheetos?

Homemade pasta can take time to prepare, but the benefits from the freshest of ingredients always come through when cooking. That’s why I thought it was rather interesting when my mom brought home, to stuff inside my fresh, homemade cannelloni noodles, parmesan cheese…in powdered sprinkle-on-your-sketti form.

Frankie has been on this I-want-to-be-one-of-those-guys-who-wears-a-cap kick lately. To surprise him, I have secretly been looking online for a good one. I found this one that was totally perfect and HELLO it has frickin solar powered lights on it. I was about to buy it, but I figured since we have no money I might as well check with Frankie before, “just in case.” No worries though, because who the heck wouldn’t want a solar powered hat. Well, apparently Frankie doesn’t. I’m at a loss. I’m just…I’m at a loss.

2 comments:

Chelsea and Glen said...

For some reason I didn't notice this new post until today. Adelaide probably shouldn't have won the tug-o-war... I wouldn't want a solar powered cap. I know that might come as a shock to you, but it's true.

Kiri said...

I don't...I just don't even know what I'm supposed to say to that. You people. Sheesh.